Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Dare you press it!! Masti Mania: Feeling love in the air - Poem !!






|||||| |||||||||
Enter the name of the person you love..And I'll tell ya whether your relationship will go or not...


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

||Feeling love in the air - Poem !!||


As the weather is so beautiful .. Lez make a Love poem !!!...
WARNING-(** Weather is beautiful in Swiz n not here .. so dont report your whether report as spam... Ok??..**)

Title- Feeling LOVE in the air !!


Feeling love in the air,
Yes.. It is really there .
I can feel it,
No worry who'll heal it .

Like the winds are blowing..
The way they are showing..
Its a new direction...
A way to affection ...

I feel like flying..
Really i m'nt lying...
I feel im in love..
Just like a sweet dove...

But suddenly something happens..
The winds change the direction...
They blow like in hell.. I just cant tell...
The world changes the shape !!

The love becomes hate..
There is no mate...
Everything becomes red...
N no sign of any shed...

Just a yellow ball giving heat...
I just cant beat ...
Another sound i hear...
It made me fear...
It made me go mad..
It said Uth ja beta mat ho sad..


Hey.. You thought I am really a poet .. How dumb !!
Come on yaar... It was my first poem !!!.. Lolz..
So.. just keep in mind.. I am not a creative on so that I create poems and all !!!
Just leave it ... !! hehe
Neways...
Keep smiling !!
-Vaibhav !!
Awways !

Take me to the Top?



<---------------------END OF POST-------------------->

1 " People said something..& U??":

Anonymous Anonymous Said...

OYEEEEEEEEE!
VAIBHAVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!
U BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!
TU ORKUT PE BHI HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?
DIDNT TELL ME????????????????
:(( :(( :((
Dnt worry im nt going to interfere in ur PERSONAL life!!

Yeh kya?..lov shov ko chhod mere laal,Girlfriend bhi hai??..sudhar jaa bachhe sudhar jaa!!..kuch seekh apni sisterr se!!

Anyways..nice work..tu to genius niklaa!!..mastermind hai tu yaar!!

But u shd hav told me!!..apni to achhi team hai yaar:(( :((!!-Deepa!!!

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

"http://mastimania.blogspot.com/"><< Home