Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Dare you press it!! Masti Mania: Busy Busy Busy bee!!!






|||||| |||||||||
Enter the name of the person you love..And I'll tell ya whether your relationship will go or not...


Monday, February 20, 2006

||Busy Busy Busy bee!!!||




------------------------Scene 1--In the school------------------------

Me: heY..Whats the time??...
My frnd: Well..Dont have time to see the time...
Me: **Scratching my head** whhhaaatt??...
My frnd : Don't disturb me ... I dont have time to waste for my watch..!!
Me : So why did you purchase this watchhh ??...Stupid !!!!
-----------------Scene 2---------------------------
At the road searching the house of my friend....


Me : Hey boy (to a boy standing at the corner of the street and watching in the sky) ..Can you tell me where can i find this address??.(Showing him the address)
Boy : Hey...Get a side dude...I dont have time...
Me : **Frustrated** Whhaaaatt?? But you are standng idle ...? If you dont want to tell dont tell but dont make excuses...!!
Boy : Hey MR.. if you have lots of time..you can roam in these streets and you'll find the house yourself sometime...someday...someyear...some century....and so on
**Damn irritated I ran back from that street and came to my home and washed my face....**
(Dont think why did I wash my face...Thaz bcuz whenever I become irritated my face becomes like...





And after washing it with my Lux beauty soap it becomes normal..!!)
So after washing the face I had some water (Don't ask me why..)
Vaise bhi if you ask me "why" I wont tell ya as i dont have time...!!!
Muhahahahhahaha
Now
I am also a busy body...
I wake up at 6:15 and have a bath and go to school..
In school..everyone runs from here to there being very busy..
After returning from school..I practise cricket..!!( How busy I am)..
After practising for cricket ..I go for football( Again the same dialogue





How busy I am!!!
Else later..
I dun have time:))
Byeeee

Now...Dont complain me that I dont send new posts...
I am busy yaarrrr.....

Take me to the Top?



<---------------------END OF POST-------------------->

2 " People said something..& U??":

Anonymous Anonymous Said...

hi vaibhav:)

so I see how busy you are.....really really busy..
but i tell you, its good to be busy than idle..
i don't have much time now, will be back later:)
take care
Vab

6:11 pm  
Blogger <<--VaIbHaV-->> Said...

Hye thnx i hadnt expected u that u'll see this blog..
Thankoo..
N i got surprised by seeing my name in this comments box...:)
Nice name..lolz
So..hows life..Keep visiting..

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

"http://mastimania.blogspot.com/"><< Home