Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Dare you press it!! Masti Mania: Fame...Wanna be?






|||||| |||||||||
Enter the name of the person you love..And I'll tell ya whether your relationship will go or not...


Sunday, April 09, 2006

||Fame...Wanna be?||


(* A famous TV show that makes people famous in 30 seconds)



What is Fame?...
Fame is a word that is the opposite of SHAME...
But sometimes it becomes the same as Shame...hehe
So .. How can it be shame??..Guess Guess..
Come on u can..
No??..
Ok....
Seee .,..I make people famous..Do you want to be one??..
First answer this question and then read ahead.."Do you want to be FAMOUS??"...


No hard work..
No competition..
No practise..
Nothing...

Just be famous without any efforts...

If your answer is NO ...Aish karo... I mean good ..Even i dont want to be ...

N for those who want to be one ... I'll make ya..dont worry as i made my friend MADHURI a famous girl on Yahoo!...
Oho..
Dont scratch your head now...
See this wayyy....



"If someone by the name of "MADHURI (slangboom2004) " IMs you or wants
to add you to his/her list..DONT allow the person add you..its a VIRUSS ... Tell
it to everyone on your list as if anyone adds her/him the virus may get
transferred to your PC too..It is very dangerous..!!!! Right click on your
messenger list and select Send an instant message to all in this list..N copy
and send this message from there...This way we can prevent spammers n virus
attacks...Thank you!! "



Nice wayy naa....
I'll also start a TV show 10 SECONDS TO fame (-f)(+SH)..hehe
So now..wanna be Fame??..I wont even take 30 seconds...hehe
If Madz (Madhuri) you are reading this..Dont get angry..dont MAKE your face red... Just have a glass of water and you will feel better...Hai naa?..

I forgot to tell ya all I got indepednance from virus..Exam VIRUS...
Now i am totally fine but 9 th is a bit difficult..
I got 89 % in 8th N in sanskrit I got 99% hehe.......
So as I always say..
I wont be sending a post soon as this is a higher standard...
Bye till then..
-Vaibhav

Take me to the Top?



<---------------------END OF POST-------------------->

8 " People said something..& U??":

Anonymous Anonymous Said...

hey vaibhav! im happy u made a new post! lol, well hope things are going good. ttul

10:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous Said...

its gud very funny.can do sumthin betta

1:14 pm  
Blogger <<--VaIbHaV-->> Said...

A note to all my visitors..
WHoever comments..please comment on the post..rather than commenting on my blog's appearance..
I know my blog is my hardest work but my posts are also to be appreciated..Plzzz.. Dont disappoint my posts..:(

Mr And Miss Anonymouses..
Please mention your name in your cooments...

Blaze... THank you..she wont kill me..she knows so..hehe
Anonymous#2....Yeah it can be more funnier .. after all..nothing is perfect..
Anonymous #1... Yeah..i did my work..now its your work to read the post..Hehe
-Vaibhavvv

12:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous Said...

I like ur method..chahe tho month mein 1 hi post karo par woh bhi karo tho aisi ki SABSE BST HO ! Coz datz my attitude too..lolz...n yea..U R POSTS R COOL !!

9:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous Said...

I like ur method..chahe tho month mein 1 hi post karo par woh bhi karo tho aisi ki SABSE BST HO ! Coz datz my attitude too..lolz...n yea..U R POSTS R COOL !!

9:58 am  
Blogger AD Said...

hey i like ur blog also and ty for visitn mine,

you know http://ashsworldonline.blogspot.com
that one

take care
Ash

6:50 pm  
Blogger <<--VaIbHaV-->> Said...

MIlicent.. Yeah right..!! Yaar kya karoon .. whenever i sit infront of my PC to write a post .. i get heADache.. I have many posts in mind but..

Anonymous .. Yes.. you are right.. I am quite lazy but when activated I come with a bang and saare dino ki kasar ek hi baar mein poori..!!!Vaise you didnt tell me your name...

Ash..Thankoo.. !! Yeah i know u n ur blog.. lolz.. Both r good. I'll keep Visiting !!..

**Beware everyone.. Vaibhav is soon going to post something with a bang !!**

3:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous Said...

find my favorite blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/allegra] allegra resort cozumel mexico [/url]

http://trailfire.com/allegra
[url=http://trailfire.com/allegra] allegra network [/url]

6:12 am  

Post a Comment

"http://mastimania.blogspot.com/"><< Home