Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Dare you press it!! Masti Mania: Holidays Hugs !!






|||||| |||||||||
Enter the name of the person you love..And I'll tell ya whether your relationship will go or not...


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

||Holidays Hugs !!||






So .. finally finally and final finally !!
I am free now... well.. cant call me totally free because I'll be that after I get retirement from my job..
BUT ! for that there are many years... !!
Now I can manage to publish a post once or twice in a month !!!
Yes...!!!
I got summer vaccations !!!!
BUt damn these vaccations !!! We got 50 days and got the home work of 80 days !!!
I mean VACCATIONS just mean doing homework !!
But seriously and frankly .. I never complete my holidays home work !!
Each time I got a home work.. in the past few years.. I always excused the teacher by making a damn sad face and saying .."Ma;am.I was ill the whole holidays.. I couldnt even enjoy my holidays and you are asking me to do home work???"
... hehe ..
And the type of home work I got !! Its just too funny !!
In Sanskritam .. I have to listen to aakaashwaani everyday and have to write news in Sanskrit that i hear on that old aakaashwaani ...
In Physics.. I have to make a collection of latest mobile phones.. NO No .. not the sets.. their pictures and have to collect information about them !!!! lolz
SO.. I am soon going to post a new one soon.. A really good one..
Till then..
Keem Smiling...
-Vaibhav
Awways

Take me to the Top?



<---------------------END OF POST-------------------->